POWER MOBILITY & LIFTS OF ARIZONA

Lift Chairs

Lift Chairs and power reclining lift chairs are for sale by Power Mobility & Lifts both nationwide and in Metro Phoenix, Arizona. We sell 2-position recliner chair, 3-position recliner chair, infinite position with a power headrest, and zero gravity lift chairs. In addition, our local Maricopa County, AZ store has High Weight Capacity Lift Chairs (heavy duty or bariatric), Petite Lift Chairs, and Petite Wide models from top manufacturers including Pride and Golden Technologies.

Power and Mobility offer sales, rentals delivery, installation, repair, maintenance, and rental services for most brands and models of assisted living in service in form of medical lift chairs. For questions about “electric lift chair”, “electric recliner”, “power chairs with massage remote control or cup holders ” and “power lift chair” please call us for inquiries. 

Trust Power Mobility & Lifts to provide you with quality mobility scooters for sale in Chandler, AZ and to other parts of Arizona. 

Titan Medium
View Specs
VivaLift!® Ultra – PLR-4955
View Specs
VivaLift!® Radiance – PLR-3955
View Specs
VivaLift!® Atlas Plus – PLR-2985**
View Specs
Titan Medium
View Specs
Regal Power Lift Recliner
View Specs

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions

If you qualify for Medicare coverage, they will typically cover 80% of the cost of a lift chair. The remaining 20% is generally covered by supplemental insurance or out-of-pocket expenses.
If you or your loved one struggles with mobility and needs assistance getting in and out of a chair, then a lift chair can be extremely beneficial. Chandler's hot climate and outdoor lifestyle can make it challenging for those with limited mobility to enjoy activities, but a lift chair can provide the necessary support and comfort to make daily life more enjoyable.
A lift chair is designed to assist individuals with mobility issues by gently lifting them up from a sitting position and lowering them back down. A recliner, on the other hand, simply allows for the adjustment of the backrest and footrest for comfortable lounging. While both offer support and comfort, a lift chair provides additional assistance for those who have difficulty standing up or sitting down due to medical conditions or age-related limitations.

Accessibility Toolbar

Call Now