Why Choose a Go-Go® Sport?
Experience unique 4-wheel mobility. From the endless excitement of freedom and independence, to exceptional portability, you can imagine your life without limits! Being able to keep up with your active lifestyle and living your best means everything to you, and now with the Go-Go® Sport, you can enjoy the versatility of driving a compact mobility scooter that fits your every need. It features ample storage, simple navigation, and is so easy to transfer from your home, into your car, then to your destination.
Offering feather-touch disassembly, the Go-Go® Sport is the perfect choice for the adventurer in you! Whether you are traveling close to home, on a trip or to the mall, whatever your need is, travel has never been easier! Scooter disassembly is a breeze. Five lightweight pieces break down for fast transport from fully ridable to fitting comfortably into most car trunks.
Let our LED lighting illuminate the path ahead as you trek and navigate into lowlight areas such as walkways within your community, grocery store parking lots and many other routes you may enjoy throughout your day.
Wondering How to Get a Scooter through Medicare?
Medicare may pay for a mobility scooter if deemed medically necessary in the home. To see if you qualify, you must work with your physician and find a provider that works with Medicare. Learn more about Medicare and mobility scooters.
Go-Go® Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 4.7 mph maximum speed
- 50.5″ turning radius
- Up to 12 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Deck basket for additional storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments