Choose a tested, proven mobility scooter
With a time-tested, industry-leading mobility scooter like the Victory 10 4-Wheel, only your imagination limits you. Cruise through the day with a fresh perspective on what’s possible. A reliable scooter is your passport to explore and move into each new experience with confidence.
The Victory 10 4-Wheel provides the stability, power, and comfort you expect from Pride Mobility. Features start at the ground with four solid 10-inch, non-scuffing tires, which easily tackle varied terrain.
Sit comfortably in the 18-inch by 17-inch adjustable seat, which includes a pinchless hinge. It slides, letting you slide forward and backward to find just the right position. It swivels, making it easier to transfer on and off from the side of the scooter.
It’s also great for rolling right up to the dinner table, then swivel the seat to comfortably enjoy your meal. So next time you’re maneuvering around the amusement park with pals, you can dig into that funnel cake at the picnic table without ever stepping off.
Capacity, speed, and range to power your day
Battery capacity takes you up to 15.5 miles, far more than most people need even during the most fun-filled day. You’ll lead the pack with speeds up to 5.3 mph.
Additional features in the Victory 10 4-Wheel mobility scooter include a long-lasting, brilliant LED path light and Pride’s acclaimed feather-touch disassembly. With capacity, speed and longevity, your next day trip doesn’t have to be a half-day trip.
Be sure to have the right scooter accessories before planning your day out.
Victory® 10 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 54″ turning radius
- Up to 15.5 miles per charge
- 18″ x 17″ Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- HCPCS Code: K0801 – Group 1 Heavy Duty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments